Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whiff of Joy - Doctor Oakley


For this card I dusted off my pencils, wow, hadn't used them for a long longgg time.. not since I discovered Copics! I wanted to try something different and decided to colour on kraft cardstock, first time I tried it and it was fun!
I love to use bright colours, but for this card I decided to use different shades of brown. Every now and then it's fun to challenge ourselves, right? :)



The image I used is the adorable 'Little Doctor' by Whiff of Joy.


Recipe:

Papers: Kaiser Kraft

Stamp: Whiff of Joy
Colour medium: Derwent Coloursoft Pencils

Embellishments: Pearls; Kaiser Kraft
Tools:
Borderpunch; Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by,

xx


6 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

oh gosh... Naoual.. this is stunning and absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! *wow*
{hugs} Sylvia

Unknown said...

this is a brilliant card I love it

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Naoual, beautiful papers and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET, love that paper.

Mina said...

fabulous card Naoual, its good to change your style now and again isnt it...I love monochromatic cards and the image is gorgeous
Mina xxx

Ulrike*** said...

...hello,...
I love this card very much......

...Ulrike....