Tuesday, February 9, 2010

TGF CHA Relay Day #3

I'm a little late posting this card, but this is the card I made for day 3 of the TGF CHA Relay a little while back. Don't you love this little cutie? The relay was so much fun, I had a blast!!

Unfortunately I haven't had any time to craft for over a week now, my daughters have caught some kind of virus, and you guys know what it's like when kids are sick, right? NO sleep for mommy! Ah well, let's just hope that they'll feel better soon!!


So here's another card I made from some Bloom & Grow scraps, it's kinda simple, but I think I like it! What do you guys think:



Recipe:


Papers: My Minds Eye

Stamp: The Greeting Farm
Colour medium: Copic Sketch Markers

Embellishments: Gems; Melissa Francess, Pearls; Kaiserkraft
Tools: Borderpunch; Martha Stewart, Nestabillities; Spellbinders

Thanks for stopping by!

xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow your card is really too cute !!! I love the fresh colors you used.
Hugs
Mag :)

Sandra1968 said...

Een schitterende kaart en de stempel is zooo lief :-)
Beterschap voor je dochters.

Groetjes, Sandra

Dianne said...

This card is too cute!! He brought a smile to my face and made me laugh. I love it!!

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wat een schattig en super mooi kaartje Naoual.
Groetjes van Jacqueline

Gabby said...

Oh Naoual...this is too stinkin' cute! SO sweet!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh what a cutie!

Unknown said...

i absoloutly love love love this it is gorgeous i love that you embossed direct on to the card did you do it in the cuttlebug ?