Friday, April 10, 2009

My first Lelo Design card 'I wuff you' and some Lelo news!

Awww, isn't she cute? I loved this cutie from the moment I saw her. So adorable! I coloured her with my Derwent coloursoft pencils and sponged the blue background with a colourbox brush pad.
The ribbon looks a little weird but my little girl got her hands on it after the card was finished, suits me right for leaving my card where she can get to it!
I still think it's a cute card so I did want to show it.
I'm wondering if you girls have noticed that I love PINK! lol.




The stamp I used is one of the new Lelo Design stamps, you can pre-order them and they are just adorable. There are two plates you can choose from:

Dogs:

Cats:
For more information please visit the Lelo Design blog.

Papers: Bazzil Cardstock, Dream street
Stamp: Lelo Design
Colour medium: Derwent coloursoft pencils
Embellishments: Pearls; Kaisercraft, Ribbon; stash


Thanks for visiting,

xx

11 comments:

Nancy said...

hi naoual,
i love your card and i love pink :o)
many thanks for your creation.

hugs nancy

Yvonne Hagane said...

It really is an adorable card, Naoual!! I just love how the image pops up on top of it!

Happy easter:)

Hugs, Yvonne.

Sylvia Blum said...

Ohhhh... what a super cute card, hon! That LeLo doggie image is just the sweetest and you made a gorgeous card with it! And your colouring is amazing - as always :-)))

{sending you lots of love}
Sylvia

Annasmama said...

Such a cute image! And your card is beautiful!
Love,renate

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Wat een super leuke kaart en de stempels zijn echt fantastisch!
Groetjes van Jacqueline

Riet said...

wat is dat een schitterende kaart Naoual.
prachtige stempel ,heel mooi papier.

liefs Riet.

Tab said...

Oh Naoual, what a cutie card, just love these sweet images and your colouring is beautiful! So looking forward to working with you, sweetie!
Hugs Tab xxx

Bev said...

Oh this is so pretty sweetie, gorgeous colours and such an adorable image x

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is so cute. These are really adorable stamps.
Andrea

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Hun congrats on dT post. luv gina xx

Steph said...

Love those stamps!! Really like the layout you've used and again loving the colour combo x