Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Whiff of Joy challenge #23


A real quick post here, I'm really late with this card, the new challenge starts tomorrow so I barely made it!
I loved the sketch that was made by the fabulous Donalda, you did a great job!

I've coloured my dear friend Henry with my Derwent Coloursoft pencils as usual, used some glossy accents on the flame, pin is a trinket pin by Maya Road, flowers are by Prima and the beautiful papers are Basic Grey and I won them as a blogcandy on the talented Sylvia her blog (thank you so much hun, *mwah*).




Sorry for the crappy pics, and thanks for looking!
And now I'm off to bed!
Sweet dreams!


XX

8 comments:

stampinfrog said...

Naoual, this card is soooooo Cute! Love Henry and your coloring is Fantastic!TFS
Hugs, Connie

Anonymous said...

this card is great, i love your colouring!

Riet said...

wat heb je een schitterend kaartje gemaakt Naoual.
prachtige stempel,heel mooi papier.

liefs Riet.

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun what a naughty blogger I have been and what lovely cards you have made since my last visit, I am so sorry I have not commented lately very busy will tell all later this month. This Henry card is delicious dear love those papers and of course your lovely colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

eba said...

Beautiful cards you have made lately! And congrats on the GD-job! :D

gina g said...

gorgeous card Naoual love the colours. luv gina xx

Bev said...

Gorgeous card honey!!! The image is too adorable for words and the papers and colours are gorgeous!! x

Annasmama said...

This cart is gorgeous! I love the colours, the image and that precious doodle! :-)))
Hugs, Renate