Sunday, March 22, 2009

Magnolia vs Stampavie #19 Get In Shape!



YEEY!! I'm a Guest Designer! Okay, so it's just for 2 weeks, but I still get to be excited, right? I'ts my first time as a Guest Designer, and I have to say; I LOVE seeing my card between the cards of all those EXTREMELY talented ladies, LOL. It's a true honour girls.

This week we would love to see some shaped cards/projects. Anything goes as long is it's not square or rectangular. I was going to make a round card, but my Silhouette refused to work with me, it just didn't want to cut the file I found, it made me so MAD I almost ended up tossing the darn thing out the window!!! Hopefully I can fix it so my Silhouette will start cutting again.

I ended up using the only Nestabilities I have, the oval ones. I kinda like the way it turned out. The cute Tilda I used is one of my favourites, LOVE her.


Lelo Designs is looking for a Guest designer and I'm entering this card, I hope you like it!

Be sure to check out the GORGEOUS DT cards at the Magnolia vs Stampavie blog!


Papers: Bazzil Cardstock, Basic Grey; Bittersweet
Stamp: Magnolia
Colour medium: Derwent coloursoft pencils, Spica pen clear
Embellishments: Flower and Say it in studs; Prima, Liquid pearls, Frosted lace Stickles; Ranger, Rub on; Melissa Francess, Ribbon; American Crafts,
The Charm, pearl brad & jumprings were sent to me by Bev (Thanks dear, I love them!!)

Tools: Nestabilities

Thanks for looking!

xx

25 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh your card is so darling, love it.

Annasmama said...

A great idea to make an oval card, it`s very sweet and looks beautiful! :-)))
Renate

mueppi said...

Your card is so lovely!!!
Hugs Gisela

Helen said...

This is such a gorgeous card!

Joey said...

Hiya Naoual this is STUNNING, I just love everything. Joey.x

Riet said...

woww Naoual,wat heb je dat schitterend gemaakt zeg.

liefs Riet.

Nancy said...

wow, das ist wunderschön..vielen dank fürs mitmachen und viel glück!!

lg
nancy

Unknown said...

Prachtig :D

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Ahh wat een leuk kaartje :) Gefeliciteerd met je GD spot bij Magnolia vs Stampavie :) en veel geluk bij de GDT voor Lelo ;)
hugs Ria

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh Naoual, this card so super pretty! Love the oval card and Tilda looks perfect perched up top! Great colouring!!!! I love the embellies and the sweet strawberry charm! Now, I have to tell ya I cringed when I read what you almost did to your poor Silhouette! I do hope you can get her up and running again,smile! Congrats on the GDT spot, hun!
Hugs,t

cats whiskers said...

Oh HUn this is just stunning I love the shape and your colouring is just so perfect wonderful card dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Nyten said...

wow, great card!! and congrats as guest designer:-)
Hugs Linda

Moon Hulsman said...

Hee die Naoual heb je al gezien dat je hier hebt gewonnen
http://sylviastamps.blogspot.com/
als je het niet ziet is het jammer
van harte
Liefs Moon

Jeanette said...

This is so beautiful! Congrats on the Guest DT spot! Hugs Jeanette

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the shape and Tilda is looking fabulous too.
luv
Debby

Liza said...

This is gorgeous Naoual and I love the Tilda and everything about it. Congrats on your GD position, you have done yourself proud.

Liza x

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Hi Naoual, This is Nicole from Inky Impressions. I could not find the link to email you. I would like to chat with you about the Inky Impressions 1st DT Call. Please email me at Inkyimpressions@hotmail.com ASAP. Thanks Nicole :)

Jolanda said...

Dank je wel voor je complimentje!

Ik heb echt met bewondering zitten genieten van je kaart, schitterend gewoon!
Vindt je het goed als ik je link op mijn blog?

Groetjes vanuit een zeer nat Betuwe!

May-Bente said...

Oh, your card is so stunning!
Hugs!

Bev said...

A fabulous card for your DT spot hun - just perfect!!! x

Jona Panesa said...

loved how you do those dangling charms in your cards.

Annie said...

your card is gorgeous! I love the oval nesies that look like an easter egg and everything is so pretty. hugs, annie x

Mariska said...

Je kaart is echt prachtig Naoual!! Geweldige kleuren en wat een verfrissend 'design'. Dank je wel voor je lieve woorden op mijn blog maar jij hebt absoluut geen hulp nodig in het kleuren :) anders had je zeker langs mogen komen hoor, maar heb niet het idee dat ik je ook maar iets bij zou kunnen brengen. Gefeliciteerd met je guest designer-schap, meer dan verdiend als ik het zo inschat!

xxx
Mariska

Nixe-Moni said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the great papers and details.
Hugs
Moni

~Sorellina~ said...

Congratulation from me too :) By the way, your work was my favorite!! I like it very, very much!

Lovely greetings
Sabs