Here's another project we did at the 'Magnolia event'. We used 2 different magnolia stamps, stamped them both and then cut out the head of one image and glued it on top of the head of the other (different) image! Really simple, but I never thought of using magnolia stamps like that. It was really fun to do, and I will try it again!
We made a cute little thingy to store our stamped images in. It was a fun project to do, and I had fun making it! Didn't have enough time to finish it on the event, so I finished it today.
To bad you can't see the stickles on her wings. Ah well, guess I'm a bad photographer, LOL.
Thanks for looking!