Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sketch Saturday #32 and Blog Candy Alert!

Last Fridaynight I attended the 'Whiff of Joy' release party for the new stamps, they're called 'Party animals' and they're soo cute! I had so much fun at the release party and I was fortunate enough to win 2 of these gorgeous stamps thanks again Katharina!

I made a birthday card for this weeks sketch challenge on the 'Sketch Saturday' blog. I used a Magnolia image and coloured her with my Derwent Coloursoft pencils. I also used my white gelpen, I to add some accents. Doesn't Tilda look cute in her new dress? ;o) The papers are from MME, I just love the vibrant colours of these papers! I had to use the new cornerpunch I just bought, I couldn't resist LOL. The flowers are from Prima (sweetheart collection) and ofcourse I had to add some *bling* to my card ;o)

Sorry for the bad pics, It's very grey and cloudy over here so unfortunately I can't make a better picture today.















































You can click on the pics to see them larger!


And now some new years blog candy alert:

Go check out
Rach's blog for some delicious candy ;o).

Pink Gem Designs is giving away 2 stamps to celebrate the release of there new January releases, so go and check it out!



Thanks for looking!


xx


Edit: I've changed the pics that I made yesterday, made some better ones today: there's more sunlight! :o)

13 comments:

Erin... said...

Cute cards!! Love the images and colors you chose:)

Rach said...

congrats on your win over at the whiff of joy party...i arrived way to late and it had all finished..lol..
your card is lovely.
good luck in the candy. hugs rachxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Pretty card. I love the ribbon on the flowers and the image is sweet.
Sharon

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card
Wendy x

COCO said...

oh fabulous card !!! i love it !!!
thanks for your participation in S.S. !!!
hugs coco

Powerful Search Engine said...

I love the colours and your adorable Tilda. Pascale :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Wow love the card, the colours are really lovely, Hazel xo

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love those flowers and gorgeous Tilda.

Allison said...

love the colours, such a great card
AllisonX

Heather said...

Ohhh!!! I love it - it is so pretty.
Thanks for your lovely comment.
hugs Heather xx

Sylvia Blum said...

Fabulous card, Naoual!!!

Love, Sylvia

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and the flowers are beautiful, thanks for joining us this week at SS
hugs Gill x

Bev said...

Congrats on winning the stamps hunny. Love your card - beautiful colours.

hugs Bev x