Thursday, January 22, 2009

Magnolia card for 'Scrap goodies' sketch contest & 2 new awards!

Hi girls,

It has been a while since I've showed a card on my blog, that's because my youngest is sick, she has some kind of infection (I don't know what it's called in English) and all you mommies out there know what it's like to have a child that's ill. I haven't had a good night sleep for a long time, so I haven't been feeling good either. Hopefully she will recover soon!
I want to show you a card that I made for a sketch contest that is held by a dutch scrap store called 'Scrap goodies'
. Hope you'll like it!















































And again, it isn't a good day to take pictures, so sorry for the awful pi
cs!

I'm so happy that I've received 2 more awards from 2 lovely ladies. Thank you so much girls, I really appreciate it!













Thank you so much Bev, for thinking of me!














Thanks again Glenda for this award!

I'm so sorry that I don't have any time to pass the awards on.

Thanks for looking!
xx

5 comments:

Bev said...

Oh this is just gorgeous hunny - LOVE the papers and colours, so pretty.

hugs Bev x

Mina said...

stunning card...the colours are so gentle and scrummy xxx

Tara said...

Fabulous card, lovely colouring and those little butterflies are so cute! xx

aardvarkpest said...

Gorgeous card. Colours go so well. Please pop over to my blog you've been tagged.

Joey said...

Congrats on you awards hun, this is absolutely gorgeous, the papers are ab fab and I love the soft colouring of tilda. joey xxx