Thursday, July 19, 2012

Teacher's Card



It seems like forever since I last made a card! Been missing my mojo, so if you find it somewhere please send it back to me!! 
I needed a card for Eliahna's teacher so I decided to try and make one myself,
I used this cute Whiff of Joy stamp and I really LOVE the sentiment stamp!


 



Recipe:

Papers: My Minds Eye; Ooh la la for her

Stamp: Whiff of Joy
Colour medium: Copic Sketch Markers

Embellishments: Gems; Melissa Frances, Flowers; Prima
Tools: Borderpunch; Fiskars, Nestabilities; Spellbinders
Thanks for stopping by!


xx

 

2 comments:

Joey said...

Naoual, I thought I saw your name pop up on my dashboard and then couldnt find you again! this is gorgeous, fabulous colour choice. Joey xx

Crissy Armstrong said...

Wonderful colouring - I love your pastel colours. Gorgeous card!